Thursday, August 22, 2013

200 post!!

I just pass the 200 posts mark on this blog~~!

At this rate, I guess for the next 100 posts 20 of them are related to playing Zombicide, 50 of them are related to painting Zombicide related stuff, then another 30 of them related to painting.  I guess I might as well rename the site to 'I paint to kill (zombies)".

Next big project coming up is my first commission paint job - the limited edition of Sophie, especially after last night round of air-brushing dark/light base paint on, and the success with pigments I am feeling super confident~~!

And this is me, feeling confident.



**Edits**
Strangely enough this post attracted more than 100 hits in a day, and it's not even related to painting and miniatures, so I thought I might as well make use of it to advertise my other blog entries that are more thematic.

Other highlights:







Hello Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...