Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I may have got the easiest light box set up with Ikea products!

I have been having trouble with the macro shots of miniature all the time, especially when I haven't finished and I don't want to pull out my Cannon just yet.  So what I did is that I used a which foldable drawer organiser from Ikea (I'd write the proper name later) and push the Ikea deak lamp right at the angle where half the light shine through the top of the box, and half the light shine straight at the miniature.

Another way to look at this like you have a open box made with whitw cloth, put it side way opening facing you, then put the lamp at the top edge of the open so that the side on the top helped defused the light and thw front opening let direct light hit the mini.

The result is a lot better then just shining the ligt straight at the miniature, and I haven't spent any money on it....

... but my painting is pretty average this time, I know...

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you deep within his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and look after you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to take care of you.

    Matter of fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his mind and heart for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...