Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Terezinya [Reaper] prep stage

The shipment finally arrived, to save a few bucks I had someone brought them to me instead.  Turns out the paints, being liquid, made the airport ppl cut away all the tab locks of the suitcases...

Anyway, she is the mini Terezinya (Reaper 02826) by Werner Klocke. 
Again, another beautiful mini from Werner, love his work, some issue with the face/head to body proportion as well, but I like this style


after a bit of sanding and cleaning flash lines, I need to remove section of the base
In hindsight I could have just cut into the resin base instead of cutting the metal base that come with her
but then again the left sandal really stands out now. 
I did something stupid with the pinning, I should have pinned it right at the center of her leg
oh well lesson learned 


 now there's a small gap between the mini and the base

green stuff



Done, ready for priming










2 comments:

  1. thx :)
    I am still struggling on the color scheme, haven't decided on the theme yet... need to hurry too coz xmas' less than a month away...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...