- hi everyone, yea I love misleading titles
- I am painting this for my "sister", she used to be a rocker, lead singer of her band savage voice, the band ended when she started with a ... caring ... boyfriend
- and now she parted and she got her own room, so here I am, spent a night with this lovely Astrid of Reaper
- This is also the first time I use the Master paint series of Reaper
- Dropper bottle is good that I can use drop by drop, but then now that I am trying to thin paint I don't even need the entire drop haha
- the paint felt thicker, watering/thinning it need a bit more effort, it felt like cream in water at first, I think I need more time to master that
- the color matching is wonderful, safe me a lot of guess work or color testing, then again I can do that with GW paint if I got familiar with it
- I think I am still at my early days of painting so it's hard to say which one is better, like what I read somewhere, it's a matter of preference and habit aye?
- again a secret weapon base, a few splashes of wash (Secret weapon wash + GW wash), a bit of dry brush, done, love it.