Thursday, September 9, 2010


Trying to do basing for the first time, I think I did ok. The hardest part is to get the size of the sands (or 'rocks') right. So I had grinded them up a bit using pilers. Then added a first layer, painted with dark brown, drip watered glue on it so they settle, then dunk it into the sand box with two differnt sized sands. So now the top layer is not painted. I ended up needed to cut small the metal base of it so that it can fit into the empty space that I had set for it. So taht wasted a bit of time too.
Yes it is appear to be standing on the side on the based because I will be adding a small fellow to the figure, kinda like a 'familiar' to the guy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...