Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Finally got a chance to paint again and I suspect the paint is a bit off.

Haven’t painted again for a very long time now, most of the paint on my desk settled and different layers of liquid started to appear…
So last night when I started on the lower part of the body I had to paint larger and almost flat surfaces.  This kind of surface had always pose problem for me, getting it even and smooth isn’t easy with brushes, and using air brush isn’t that easy for me (yet).  I’d post photos later than the track if it persist: as the paint dries little pigments started to appear forming rings on the surface… so I had to paint over it again and again…
Very keen to get something motorized to deal with these paint when I am busy, but for now I don’t have the money for it.  Speaking of that, there are two options: one is to vibrate it, the other is to get a mechanism to shake it up and down like what I do with my arms.  We’d see.
One thing I was rather pleased is how I handled the lining on the hat, I think I got the detail just right.



#Avatarsofwar #AoW
#ArenaDeathmatch 
#Amazonwarriorprincess

#28mm #Fantasy #Tabletop 
#Wargaming #Magabotato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...