Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hasslefree/Studio miniature


As fun Zombicide is, the zombies that comes with the game is a bit repetitive.  out of the box they got 8 of the same scuplt, and only 5 scuplts (walkers)

Since it is a bit boring to see the same zombie so many time and frankly it doesn't make sense, and I don't want to waste time on modelling them into different postures... so I bought some more zombies from Hasslefree miniatures.








The order took over a month to deliver because what I ordered was out of stock and we tried to wait for the manufacturer to re-stock... so at the end I changed the order and got a less liked pack of zombies but none-the-less deadly looking zombies... or look dead enough miniatures:


to make up for the price difference I had to order this little girl, which is a mini that I liked for a long while already...


These are intended to be used a tokens, a house rule that I use: if a weapon is discarded or dropped due to wound, and if it is seen by survivors, a token will be placed there and can be picked up again by survivors (if s/he died alone around and no one saw it... then the weapon is lost)

The good folks at hasslefree miniature made up for the last with free minis, both are good but I don't have use for them yet... anyway, I appreciate the gesture.

and they thrown in some candies too :) yeppie~~~!



External Link
http://www.hfminis.co.uk/
http://www.studiominiatures.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...